Launch your sales career into a new universe without leaving the planet !
Looking to explore brave new worlds of opportunity ? Have you dipped your toe into the sales pond and decided that you want to swim with the best ?
Our client is in need of new sales talent - inside sales (you don't get to swim outside the pond just yet !)
The ideal candidate is someone who is able to proactively contact an existing customer base and prospect for new business opportunities. In addition the successful candidate will be adept at relationship building, market research and possesses strong organization and time management skills.
DUTIES INCLUDE :
- Outbound call activity to existing and new customers including scheduled call rotation
- Performing market research, researching potential new clients and industries.
- Achieving monthly / quarterly / annual sales objectives
- Business development activities including prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities
- Developing long-term, trusted business relationships with all levels of the customer’s organization
- Updating Customer Relationship Management tool with relevant customer information
- Where necessary support marketing efforts by participating at Trade Shows, exhibits and other events.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers
- Experience calling on and building relationships with purchasing departments
- Possess above average customer service and customer follow up skills
- 1-3 years inside sales experience MUST be B2B
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess effective time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Proven record of success in growing and maintaining a territory or portfolio of accounts
- New business development skills, effective at identifying and developing opportunities with new and current accounts
- Ability to work independently and be a contributor to a positive work environment
- Experience working with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point)
Competitive salary plus performance-based incentive package depending on experience and qualifications. Along with group health benefits, our client's company offers a dynamic work environment.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position please submit your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest and will be contacting those who are being considered for an interview.