Ian Martin Group Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Ian Martin is a placement agency. I was on assignment at Xerox
Customer Care Agent-2nd Level Division (Former Employee), Saint John, NBJuly 21, 2014
Agency rep was very easy to talk to and communicate with. She always found the time to deal with any concerns I had and was always able to resolve any payroll issues that came up.
My Eleven Year Journey with Ian Martin
Hardware Engineering Project Leader (Former Employee), Oakville, ONOctober 22, 2013
Pros: able to periodically work from home and flex hours
Cons: commute was fourty six kilometers one way
It seems quite amazing now as time passes that what I experienced and reflected upon, over the my eleven years at Ian Martin Limited are the same feelings that I still have today. Equally refined and understood are my memories, from the trials of exuberance and exhaustion that were impressed upon me by myself and those around me. From taking the reins to transition Nortel's hardware engineering services and making Ian Martin a Tier One supplier was a great challenge but definitely a source of tremendous pride for all of the team at Ian Martin. We worked hard, and smart, and honestly to give our customers the best experience possible. I always come full circle to see it this that this journey really encompassed a truly enjoyable engagement with people. It is the people really. The day to day interactions......."What do you have going on today?", "Do you need any help?", "Would you like to go for lunch on Thursday?", and then on Friday saying "WOW! We did it! We accomplished everything we wanted to do this week. Have a great weekend and see you again on Monday, alright!!!"
Not enough work to go around
Hardware Engineering / Scheduler (Former Employee), Oakville, ONAugust 28, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: not enough work
The salary was good if there was enough work, which usually wasn't the case as it seemed to go to the US more than the Canadian contractors.