With the expansion of the company, iDaburn salons is currently on the search for a Creative Director who will help lead, inspire and motivate. We are looking for an individual who is a successful graduate of beauty school, has taken extensive advanced training and has a great understanding for people.
As a Creative Director you will represent the salon as a whole and should continuously strive to exceed our customer expectations. You must maintain a high personal standard of excellence and be a positive role model for others in the salon. In addition to the role of Creative Director, you will be a consultant to Ian Daburn in the marketing of the salon’s new image and product line.
- Work a minimum four days a week in the salon servicing at least eight clients a day
- Work a late schedule and all day Saturday or Sunday
- Take any appointments and/or consultations when asked or booked
- Know your schedule one day ahead
- Run on time
- Open and close the salon when needed
- Cover shifts for holidays
- Hold staff meetings when necessary
- Know all salon policies and be a roll model
- Teach model night to junior and senior stylists
- Mentor experience stylists
We offer a challenging, career-oriented position and if you possess these qualities and has what it takes to be a part of our growing team apply now.
Ian Daburn’s exceptional reputation stems from over twenty years of experience in the hair and fashion industry, with prestigious salons in...