Lead Artist/Art Director
Are you a highly experienced Lead Artist/Art Director with years of experience under your belt? If you are, we want you! IUGO is seeking a Lead Artist/Art Director to join our dynamic team to help create, direct, and manage our game titles. You'll be responsible for working with our talented art team to set up art styles and drive our product's visual direction. We offer an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fosters personal and professional growth. Come show us what you've got!
- Create, maintain and manage the visual direction, visual systems, brand identity, production quality and style guide of IUGO game titles
- Conceptualize and create visual systems, visual direction as well as establish the brand identity/look and feel of IUGO games
- Maintain close communication and collaborate with Artists, Designers, Producers and Engineers
- Create, maintain, and manage the visual direction and style guide of IUGO game titles.
- Ensure production quality through supervising, directing, and reviewing the production process
- Lead artist team, approve and review art assets
- Create reports of game art needs and risks for specific titles
- 6+ years of professional art direction experience
- Proven experience with the development and shipment of AAA titles
- Experience with a variety of game art disciplines
- Extensive understanding of management strategies, design processes, and creation of stylistic guidelines
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate visually
- Proven leadership abilities and teamwork skills
- BFA in related discipline or technical equivalent
- Familiarity with mobile games on iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in Unity or HTML 5
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, titles/samples of previously launched games, cover letter, and portfolio. We thank all those interested, however only short-listed and local candidates will be considered.