The objective of this requirement is to perform testing in support of the implementation of COTS Software.
The Intermediate Tester must:
- Performing testing in accordance to test plans
- Using Test Specifications, Test Plans, and Test Scripts
- Ensuring the new system is free of any software bugs or anomalies
- Assisting in the deployment of new software releases and patches to installed sites, as the software becomes available from the software developers
- Developing manuals and appropriate documentation describing test procedures, test data, expected outcomes, software versioning information, release notices, and update procedures;
- Supervising testing in accordance with the test plans
- Providing input to the design team to ensure that testing considerations are incorporated in the design (e.g., instrumentation of code for debugging)
- Establishing software-testing procedures for unit test, integration testing and regression testing with emphasis on automating the testing procedures
- Overseeing and monitoring test plans for all levels of testing
- Supporting the acceptance test process
- Establishing validation and verification capability which assumes functional and performance compliance
- Ensuring that product release bugs and changes are documented, tracked, managed, and resolved
- Interacting with project team members to review functional design specifications and seeking clarification as required to complete test specifications
- Interacting with the project team members to explain faults and review test results as required
- Interacting with the client to provide guidance and support during the preparation of acceptance test plans and the acceptance tests
Please forward your resume quoting the following reference number and title: 184.108.40.206.1327- Intermediate Tester
ITnet is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants must already be incorporated or become incorporated prior to the first billing date.
According to the Personal Information Protection and Electronics Document Act in order to keep your resume on file for any future opportunities and/or to forward to other members of the Resourcing Team, ITnet needs to have your consent.
Thank you again for the interest you have shown in ITnet.