In this role, your duties will be:
- Taking calls
- Handling customer requests
- Creating marketing copy for various products
- Releasing daily emails
- Following up with suppliers and vendors and creating reports
- Doing research and bookings for the trade show opportunities
- Conducting phone interviews
- Doing some data entry
- Assisting manager with needed tasks
- Preparing needed trade show material, assisting in presentations etc.
- Help maintain the cleanness of the office
- Other duties as needed
The ideal candidate will possess most if not all of the following:
- Previous experience in an administrative position.
- Great computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to show initiative and be pro-active.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and multitask.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
Please send us a cover letter and your resume. We appreciate the interest of all candidates however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
The company's MEA division, headquartered in Dubai, aims to market its digital devices portfolio through four product divisions: audio-visua...