In this role, your duties will be:
- Taking calls
- Handling customer requests
- Creating marketing copy for various products
- Releasing daily emails
- Following up with suppliers and vendors and creating reports
- Doing research and bookings for the trade show opportunities
- Conducting phone interviews
- Doing some data entry
- Assisting manager with needed tasks
- Preparing needed trade show material, assisting in presentations etc.
- Help maintain the cleanness of the office
- Other duties as needed
The ideal candidate will possess most if not all of the following:
- Previous experience in an administrative position.
- Great computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to show initiative and be pro-active.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and multitask.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
Please send us a cover letter and your resume. We appreciate the interest of all candidates however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The company's MEA division, headquartered in Dubai, aims to market its digital devices portfolio through four product divisions:...