ITN is a growing company with offices across Canada. Our business environment is energetic, friendly, team-oriented, offering a refreshing change for many professionals in the transportation & logistics industry.
We are currently looking for Export Coordinators with an excellent understanding of Transportation Operations. Some of the key responsibilities and essential job functions required for the current openings are:
- Experience in freight forwarding industry handling Air & Ocean Export Freight movements
- Experience in conducting quotations and coordinating the routings for shipments associated to Air and Ocean Exports
- Ensuring Air & Ocean Exports are functioning consistent with ITN values, strategies and objectives
- Arranging the collection and transportation of goods through 3rd party providers, locally and with overseas agents
- Prepare all necessary shipping documentation related to international bookings and process the export documentation
- Track and trace shipments, researching and resolving any issues regarding billing or shipping companies, clearing agents, warehouses, and all other parties involved in the shipment
- Assisting the Sales Team with Client requests and up to date information
- Provides advice to clients concerning, but not limited to terms of delivery, payment, insurance, transport alternatives or other matters affecting client needs
- 2-3 years of experience as an Export Coordinator
- Completion of IATA/FIATA, Dangerous Goods and/or any other industry related courses is an asset.
Application date: Please apply by June 20th, 2014
Indeed - 8 months ago