The Online Reputation Management Specialist’s goal is to watch every angle and make certain the Client’s business and interests are properly represented on the Internet. They will provide state of the art online brand protection monitoring, in various scopes, addressing brand protection, image, compliance, and fraud solutions.
- Performing Reputation Management GAP Analysis.
- Develop robust ORM (Online Reputation Management) strategies to combat negative publicity, press and Blogs
- Monitor what is being said about client companies online
- Build strong safeguards against fraudulent sites and online scams
- Full monitoring of names, keywords and topics associated with client business
- Engage in direct intervention when necessary
- Pro-actively develop good client reputation through search engines and social media applications
- Develops strong, affirmative content that will enhance client’s reputations as seen in search engine results
- Additional duties as required
- Experience in Online Reputation Management/Brand Protection/Public Relations
- A good understands of and ability to explain critical reputation management issues
- Ability to persuade offenders into compliance
- Ability to monitor and manage brand online
Additional desired experience
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Identify counterfeit and "grey-market" goods
- Domain name management
- Identify Pay-per-click fraud
- Verify use (and misuse) of Gift and Loyalty cards
- Identify and prevent ID Phishing
- Addressing RSS Feed monitoring and search engine optimization issues.
A degree or diploma in a related field will be considered an asset.
Interested consultants are encouraged to respond to this post with their resume, and also to create a profile at www.ITICanada.ca/careers quoting job number: m12RMm .
Only individuals in Victoria or the surrounding area will be considered. Remote work will not be considered, and travel expenses will not be eligible for reimbursement. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.