Middleware Specialist, 15-month contract with Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC) .Please email your resume, rate expectation, and availability to jobs at itcadtech.com .
Role/Experience Level: Middleware Specialist, Level 3
Anticipated Assignment Start Date: January 20, 2014
Anticipated Assignment End Date: March 31, 2015
Estimated Work Effort – Days: 300 Days Total
Location: North York, Toronto
Scope of Services and Deliverable
- Provides middleware administration expertise for java application deployment, data warehouse solution, ETL, security control, BI solution design, development and maintenance. In particular superior technical expertise in middleware design, installation, configuration, tuning, and maintenance to ensure high level of performance, availability, and scalability for complex BI/DW solutions and multi-tier web-based off-the-shelf solutions, using IBM Web Sphere Application Server, IBM Web Sphere MQ, IBM Cognos, Oracle Directory Server, Informatica Power centre, Business Objects Enterprise, Xythos document management, Oracle Database using RAC, and Oracle Solaris
- Provides expertise on middleware software installation, configuration, tuning, deployment, troubleshooting, and administration, as well as experience with Java EE and web services.
- Participate in production environment troubleshooting and tuning to improve application performance.
- Conducts a technical evaluation and assessment of an off-the-shelf solution and its configuration aspects and integration capabilities, gap analysis of integration components to technical requirements / specifications / documentation
- Ensures compliance with architecture framework and system standards
- Develops and maintains system design models, technical documentation and specifications.
- Produces integration plans, inputs into configuration and development project plans. Develops and obtains approval for detailed plans and resource estimates.
- Provides detailed documentation for system design, integration, configuration, development and implementation of related activities