Informatica/ETL Specialist - Business Analyst 7-month contract position with Ministry of Community and Social Services (MCSS). Referral Appreciation Rewards available.
Please see below requirement, and visit our website for details. To apply, please provide your resume, availability and rate expectation. For immediate consideration, please respond to me ASAP!
Account Manager, Msc, PMP
ITCAD Tech Inc.
Vendor for Government of Ontario l www.itcadtech.com
- Assignment Name: Informatica Learning Stream (Business Analyst)
- Role/Experience Level: Business Analyst - Level 3
- Number of Positions: One (1)
- Anticipated Assignment Start Date: September 16, 2013
- Anticipated Assignment End Date: March 31, 2014 (unless the Client exercises a contract extension option)
- Estimated Work Effort - Days: 136 days total
- Work Location - North York, Toronto
The candidate must have extensive prior knowledge of Business Analysis in an Informatica/ ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) environment.
Informatica Business Analysis Demonstrated 5+ years experience in Informatica Business Analysis and a number of years of practical experience
ETL Demonstrated 5+ years experience in Extract, Transform & Load Business Analysis and a number of years of practical experience
Design Documentation Demonstrated experience in creating both Functional Design Documents (FDD) & Detailed Design Documents (DDD)
Database & related Demonstrated experience with Oracle and interfaces to Informatica
Knowledge Transfer/Training (Planning, conducting sessions), Presentation, Communications, skills The consultant must have previous work experience in conducting Knowledge Transfer and training sessions, ensuring the resources will receive the required knowledge to support the system. The resource must develop learning activities using review-watch-do methodology & demonstrate the ability to prepare and present.
Scope of Services and Deliverables
1. Work with the Client & Developer(s) assigned to refine/confirm Business requirements
2. Work with other developers on the Informatica/ETL aspect of the Learning Stream to ensure any required reports are delivered on time
3. Assist in assembly testing where required
4. Provide Informatica support to the SSSMP MAPS application and beyond
5. Provide Informatica support to the FTEs assigned to the Learning Stream
6. Analyse and document solution complexity and interdependencies by function / track for purpose of effort and cost estimation
7. Conduct Analysis, Design, Development and execution of specific learning activities that are aligned to Informatica work packages
8. Participate in defect fixing and development activities for Informatica-based applications in the cluster, as required
9. Development of specific activities as part of a review, watch, do methodology and building block approach which, build on knowledge transfer and skills development from the previous stage with increasing levels of complexity, priority and responsibility and hands on experience
10. Development and facilitation of classroom based or virtual instructor demo led sessions for Developers
11. Monitor identified milestones and submission of status reports to ensure Knowledge Transfer activities are on target, and expected results are being met.