- Role/Experience Level: Business Analyst, Level 3
- Number of Positions: Two (2)
- Anticipated Assignment Start Date: January 13, 2014
- Anticipated Assignment End Date: March 31, 2014
- Estimated Work Effort – Days: 70 x 2 = 140 Days Total
- Working Location: Downtown Toronto
Scope of Services and Deliverables
- For all projects assigned, the Business Analysts will be expected to document all PeopleSoft systems procedures as well as the Ontario Public Service specific business processes.
- The Business Analyst will document the detailed business requirements for all projects assigned
- The Business analyst will work closely with the Systems Functional Analyst to ensure that the functional specifications developed are consistent with the defined business requirements
- The business analysts will provide expertise and guidance to the user acceptance testing team on best practices for test planning and test execution within a PeopleSoft environment. This includes planning and executing the tests as required.
- The Business Analyst will lead all projects assigned from requirements definition to implementation and will develop all required project plans and coordinate the development of the implementation plans
- Ensure all project documentation standards are followed and documentation is filed in the appropriate work request folders
The Business Analysts is required to have :
- 5-10 years PeopleSoft Experience
- Strong PeopleSoft knowledge, specifically version 9.0.
- Knowledge of OPS HR directives/policies, employee groups and collective agreements
- Strong leadership skills to coordinate the activities of multiple year end/begin project teams
- Demonstrated experience in the development of business process and procedure documentation
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience developing detailed business requirements in a government environment
- Demonstrated experience working independently and facilitating teams in the initial business analysis of proposed changes to core business functions
- Identify opportunities, options, risks, problems and potential impact of system changes on business operations.
- Oversee testers in the development of testing plans to ensure the business requirements are satisfied by the application solution to be implemented
- Provide knowledge transfer to OPS resources