Are you are looking for a solid industry to grow with? Can you communicate effectively with others and act as a team player? Are you flexible and have the ability to adjust to change? Do you enjoy the challenge of problem solving or looking to make a difference, then ITC Systems is the place for you!
As a prominent leader, ITC Systems is an international company specializing in the design, manufacturing and marketing of integrated transaction control solutions for the Colleges/University, Public Library, Government and Corporate marketplaces.
We are pleased to announce an opening for a Receptionist position where you will be working closely with the Business Administration Manager. ITC Systems offers a dynamic work environment where you will join our Administration department but also liaise with several other departments to meet customer deliverables and expectations. This opportunity will be measured against performance in the following areas:
- Greets guests and alert appropriate party of their appointment arrival
- Answer and direct client calls to proper contact
- Open and distribute daily mail and faxes
- Book all company travel arrangements –flights, hotels and car rental
- Update work order forms in SAP and invoice service calls
- Review accuracy of all company expense reports submitted
- Update a variety of correspondence – employee information, company telephone list, etc.
- Back up for shipping
- Setup and prepare for all company functions - Arrange meals
- Keep boardrooms and photocopy room tidy
- Data entry and/or filing
- Perform other supporting duties and assignments as required
- Strong attention to detail
- MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with SAP is an asset
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and works well under pressure
- Must be dependable, enthusiastic, punctual, organized, and self-directed
- Must be a team player and have self-initiative with an outgoing personality
- Must have a G2 license
If you believe you have what it takes and meet the challenges in this face-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume.