Are you are looking for a solid industry to grow with? Can you communicate effectively with others and act as a team player? Do you set strategic initiatives and achieve results? Do you enjoy the challenge of problem solving or looking to make a difference, then ITC Systems is the place for you!
As a prominent leader, ITC Systems is an international company specializing in the design, manufacturing and marketing of integrated transaction control solutions for the Colleges/University, Public Library, Government and Corporate marketplaces.
We are pleased to announce an opening for an Electronics Technician position in our Toronto, Ontario office where you will be working closely with the Hardware/Software Support Manager. ITC Systems offers a dynamic work environment where you will join our Hardware department but also liaise with several other departments to meet customer deliverables and expectations. Teamwork is vital throughout our organization, as we provide an enriched corporate atmosphere that accompanies growth, thoughtfulness, and career stimulation. We believe it is of importance to recognize our employees as they are our greatest assets.
The overall mandate of this position is to service and support Hardware products through a trusted relationship with the customer, by ensuring that open lines of communication are present at all times and that customer issues are acted upon completely, accurately, and in a timely manner, on a day to day basis. This opportunity will be measured against performance in the following areas:
- Identify and resolve customer’s issues in a timely manner (in accordance with published response times via telephone support, written correspondence and live chat)
- Manage customer relationships and clearly documenting all interactions within the company database
- Test product issues within various environments for validation and solution purposes
- Author technical documents for inclusion in our knowledge base
- Collaborate with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues
- Report Hardware bugs and customer suggestions
- Travel within North America required for onsite installations at customers' locations
- A minimum of 3 years of customer support experience in a technical support environment and/or in hardware development
- Excellent phone and written communication skills required
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills required
- Experience with computer hardware
- In-depth knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
- Good understanding of technical drawings and schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Electronics Engineering Technician/Technology Course
Your professional talents will be recognized and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation coupled with an employee benefit package.
If you believe you can measure up and meet the challenges in this fast-paced industry, please submit a Cover Letter highlighting why you are a good fit for this position, with your expected remuneration and Resume by September 26, 2013.
We thank all candidates for their interest in joining ITC Systems, but we only review applications that have a Cover Letter and resume. Short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.