Life is more fun at ISR Montreal Downtown offices! You will not believe how much technology we work with and the impact your developer skills will have . At ISR, we work together, share common values and help each other grow and achieve our goals.
ISR has grown to become an established and trusted name in Transit industry, with offices and operations in key markets around the world. We recognize that our growth, success and reputation for excellence are due in large measure to our talented and dedicated employees.
Since 1995, ISR is in the business of building solutions for transportation industry such as Automatic Vehicle Location, Computer Aided Dispatch, Operations and Fleet Management and Real-Time Passenger Information System based on ISR hardware and software. ISR designed with an open architecture, ISR FleetTrack, ISR Mobile trip Planner, ISR Mobile transit apps, Insight ISR and ISR WebTrack, mapping and tracking software.
In recent year's telecommunications, computing and on-board computing became predominant in the transit field. This has led ISR to acquire skills and key competencies in various technical fields, in particular Mobile development : STM mobile App, STL , Florida, Baltimore, etc....
ISR is looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer with C-Sharp and Java web application development experience. The successful candidate will have strong technical skills with the ability to work independently under little supervision with the mobile ISR team. Responsibilities include requirements analysis, application development and QA testing, writing technical specifications, as well as participating in design reviews. The desirable candidate will show initiative, by accepting responsibilities and be accountable for results.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Bilingualism (French and English - written and spoken);
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience;
- Good analytical skills; able to assess alternatives, risks and benefits; attention to detail;
- Customer and results focused;
- Teamwork - ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) - ability to express ideas, thoughts and information so that it can be understood by various audiences and meets the customers' needs;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated and service-oriented, a self-starter;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Multi-tasker - good energy and attitude to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment;
- Good knowledge of formal application development life cycle methodology.
- Good technical skills, with experience in web application development using java technologies - java,C++, Csharp, Weblogic or equivalent application server, Eclipse IDE, and Unix environments;
- Experience with application software testing tools & techniques;
- Knowledge of Xcode;
- Knowledge of HTML5, IOS or Androïd SDK;
- Knowledge of web services (SAP, SOAP or XML);
- Nice to have: .NET, MS SQL Server, Speach recognition, VOIP , Mobile platform development experience
Indeed - 7 months ago