IS2 Workforce Solutions is a Canadian owned and operated staffing company with the mission to improve people's worlds through innovative staffing solutions.
We are looking for a locally based individual with experience in HR and Customer Service to work out of our client’s site in the Mississauga region.
The On-Site Coordinator is responsible for performing the following functions:
1. Responding to Customer inquiries and orders in a professional and timely manner.
2. Taking/filling requests for employees. This includes obtaining an accurate work description from the on-site supervisors, time and place of work and anticipated length of assignment.
3. The On-Site Coordinator is also responsible for a variety of administrative functions: Providing accurate details to accounting in order to ensure accurate invoicing, e-mail, fax, working with a database, and good working knowledge of MS Office. Included in the administrative function is the requirement for strict adherence to all procedures and policies as required by IS2.
4. Work hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm. The individual must be flexible to some over-time.
- Must possess a post secondary diploma / degree
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in HR / Customer Service
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to multi-task
All candidates must complete a face-to-face interview as well as general skills testing at our office in Mississauga.
To apply for this position please e-mail your resume.