Senior Electrical Engineer – Edmonton – 725
- The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for guiding the Electrical/Electronic construction projects from concept through delivery, meeting customer requirements, and incorporate industry and company standards while meeting financial targets.
- Developing and monitoring equipment standards for safety and performance
- Monitoring the data bases, manuals and drawings associated with maintenance, inventory and certifications
- Performing or directing equipment failure analysis and subsequent recommendations
- Developing and presenting courses/training to Operations staff as required
- Meeting with stakeholders to develop electrical/electronic requirements standards
- Participating in Lean Manufacturing process implementation
- Coordinating the designing and drafting of various projects where required
- Engineer designation with project management experience and training. Eligible for APEGGA or ASET membership
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years related experience, knowledge of programming, control systems and instrumentation
- Demonstrated personnel management skills
- A strong equipment knowledge; parts and construction
- Strong organizational skills
Indeed - 8 months ago
IROC Personnel specializes in recruiting for Alberta's Energy sector. We do particularly well with sourcing key technical, operations...