MID LEVEL ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – CALGARY - 788
We are currently looking for a mid level electrical engineer for our oil and gas service project.
The ideal candidate shall have completed his/her academic training in electrical engineering field and has exposure in digital circuit design and DSP application development, and shall have the following desired skills.
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to operate without detailed work direction
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in Altium/Protel design environment
- Familiar with PCB Design
- Familiar with RS-232, CAN communication
- Familiarity with firmware, assembler and C, for microcontroller/DSP applications
- Strong analog and digital design skills
- ‘hands-on’ electrical engineering skills including proficiency with test equipment
- Experience with component selection/qualification for high temperature design
- Experience with high temperature electronics designa
Indeed - 11 months ago
IROC Personnel specializes in recruiting for Alberta's Energy sector. We do particularly well with sourcing key technical, operations...