Electronics Engineer – Red Deer - 799
Individual must be experienced electronic design engineer knowledgeable with mixed signal systems (analog/digital) and software/firmware development (C/C++) in embedded control environments. Candidate should be capable of providing leadership to junior engineers/technicians and follows standardized development processes and support systems applications using broad engineering concepts and research techniques.
- Proficient at design development of electronic systems and embedded software, both at the system and subsystem levels. Skilled at development of control systems and system level architecture development
- Knowledge of practical application, design, development of analog and digital electronic systems.
- Creates, administers, and collaborates with both internal/external customers on key design requirements and ensure these requirements are managed, tracked and controlled according to established engineering processes.
- Provides technical guidance to junior level engineers and technicians.
- Works independently as well as collaboratively with other project team members throughout the product development life cycle. This includes development, product introduction/deployment and product support/maintenance.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve unusually complex problems at both the circuit and system level. Demonstrates Analytical/ problem-solving skills.
- A university degree in electrical, electronic, or software engineering, or related engineering field.
- Experience (3-5 yrs +) in Electronic design/development environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills. Works well in a team environment. Fluent in English.
IROC Personnel specializes in recruiting for Alberta's Energy sector. We do particularly well with sourcing key technical, operations...