IRC Group is a privately owned, multidisciplinary engineering firm with offices located across Canada, serving multi-residential, institutional, industrial and commercial clients.
Civil or Structural Engineering degree or Building Sciences Technology Diploma
+5 years of related experience
Eligible for P.Eng. or CET designation
Responsible for performing building assessments and audits, project investigation, reporting, specification preparation, quality observation and liaison with clients, contractors and manufacturers.
Conduct field review/testing and data collection, design, report and specification preparation and contract administration. Work may include but is not limited to the following:
- Collect field data and prepare reserve fund study and capital expenditure plan reports.
- Collect field data and prepare performance audit, technical/building assessments and energy audits
- Prepare investigative reports complete with observations, conclusions, recommendations and remediation budgets.
- Collect field data required for the preparation of building envelope construction specifications, drawings and bid documents.
- Assist with production of bid documentation including technical specifications, drawings, and details.
- Conduct onsite quality control and adherence to prepared specifications on active construction projects.
- Provide project management and related contract administration for active construction projects.