Role: Full Time Permanent
Salary: 80-110k + Bonus + Benefits
Industry: Professional Services (onsite consulting)
Location: Toronto (Financial District)
Our clients' core competencies include complex software product engineering for leading global software and technology vendors, as well as development, testing, maintenance, and support of mission critical business applications and vertically oriented IT consulting services for Forbes Global 2000 corporations.
- Software Design including multi-tier architecture for high volume transactional systems.
- Design, develop and implement components and modules for backend systems, especially for service oriented applications and Database Access Layer.
- Support, monitor and troubleshoot applications as needed.
- Work closely with the business systems analyst to model and develop state of the art systems.
- Prepare and execute test cases for unit and integration testing.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Senior Software Developer or in a Team lead capacity.
- At least 5 years’ experience with Java/J2EE technology.
- Hands-on experience translating Use Case and Sequence Diagrams, and UML into code.
- Prior 2-5 years of consulting experience.
- J2EE/Java based application development for WebLogic Server.
- Development and automation tools (e.g. coding, logging, wiring, testing, building, revision management).
- Deployment, configuration and tuning of J2EE based Application.
- Data access layer development (e.g. Hibernate, TopLink, JPA).
- SQL query development and refactoring.
- Application development using J2EE based vendor specific or open source frameworks.
- Services, integration and process layer development experience using fundamental technologies (EJBs, JMS, MQ, XML, Web Services, XSL, XSLT, XQuery).
- Development with an Oracle Service Bus
Indeed - 23 months ago