Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Jr. Graphic Designer will be responsible of following the company branding guidelines for the design and layout of printing and online material like whitepapers, brochures, rollups, banners, emails, infographics, etc. The Jr. Graphic Designer will also be required to provide feedback in the creation of new material for the promotion of the brand, the products and solutions provided by IPsmarx.
- University degree or college diploma in graphic design
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of web design and WordPress is an asset
- Video editing is desirable.
- Strong research skills, coupled with a desire for continual learning
- Professional, courteous, and confident with all staff
- Ability to follow and execute instructions in a timely manner
- Flexibility to work various hours in case of emergency
- Ability to manage and execute tasks independently and under minimal supervision
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal. Spanish, French is an asset.
- Attention to detail and organized
- Independent worker and self-starter with CAN-DO attitude
Indeed - 4 months ago