IPPINKA (www.ippinka.com) stands for functional, long-lasting, and well-made products for your life. We carefully curate products from designers and makers all over the world. People who love design come to our store for their home and lifestyle.
Started locally in Toronto, IPPINKA’s mission is to spread and provide Good Design. We are a small team that is growing quickly, with customers from over 20 countries. Betakit has named IPPINKA as one of the Top 10 Canadian Startups to Watch.
If your are a motivated individual who is seeking an exciting challenge, we’d like to hear from you. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and apply the knowledge they learned in school.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- You enjoy good design
- You have an eye for design and products
- Photoshop experience (must)
- You are a team player
You will gain invaluable learning experience:
- How e-commerce buying process works
- Exposure to tools and applications that help you become a professional
- One-to-one mentorship
About the position:
- Downtown Toronto
- Volunteer internship
- 3 month duration
- Please apply with your cover letter and resume
- Also feel free to connect via twitter: @ippinka