Our shared corporate office is looking for professional, dependable, and responsible receptionists.
Your duties will include:
- Answer, screen, and forward all incoming calls on multi line switchboard
- Greet and direct clients appropriately
- Record and relay information/messages
- Filing, sorting, data entry, scheduling, etc.
- Enter and confirm room bookings for billing purposes
- Ensure reception area is kept clean and organized
- Daily Incoming Mail(stamp date and distribute daily, inform clients as necessary(phone or email), forward mail as necessary)
- Other duties as required
- MUST HAVE reception experience
Minimum of 3 years relevant customer service experience
- Switchboard or multi-line experience
- PUNCTUAL, DEPENDABLE
- Honest & Accountable
- The upmost professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Bubbly phone manner
- Able to take direction and feedback well
- Quick learner
- Able to work independently
This is a part time position (25 hours/week) that will require you to be available between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note there is no on site parking. All parking costs are paid for by the individual.
When applying please include a cover letter answering the following questions:
- What makes a good receptionist?
- What is the most important task of a receptionist?
Thank you to all those who applied, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.