Are you passionate about what you do? Isolation Network’s (aka INgrooves) ONE Digital Technologies is looking for software engineers who want to work on the ultimate platform for digital media content management and distribution. We already have the platform and customers; now we want to continue to improve this platform and grow the development team.
We are looking for smart team members: people who we can learn from and can collaborate with. We are looking for students of software engineering: people who believe in continual learning, who continue to grow and never plateau. We are looking for people who are motivated and who are not afraid to speak up or take chances when they have to. We are looking for reliable people with wisdom, who also know when not to take chances and how to avoid pitfalls. We are looking for flexible generalists, who are capable of wearing many hats: developer, mentor, tester, DBA, architect, team lead and manager. If you are talented and are looking for a challenge, please apply now!
In return, ONE Digital will provide you with challenging and enjoyable work. This is not for the faint of heart. You will be challenged. You will get to solve interesting problems. All of your software engineering skills will be put to the test. You will have an opportunity to show your stuff. You will work hard, as part of a hard working team of engineers. You will develop many skills and broaden your experiences. You will be recognized. You will have some laughs and make new friends. And, you will be rewarded.
Qualifications for Senior Software Engineer:
- Demonstrated proficiency in software development
- Experience with a variety of programming languages (preference for C#, SQL, Flex)
- Experience with databases and SQL (preference for MS SQL Server/TSQL)
- Positive attitude, reliable, self-motivated, team player
- Comfortable working remotely as part of a distributed team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preference to developers with interest and skill in user interface design
- Interest in building, testing, debugging, supporting large distributed real time systems is a plus
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, TDD, software design patterns and industry best practices
INgrooves is based in San Francisco with telecommuters located around the globe, and a core team of engineers based in Victoria, BC.