Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced imaging systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools in an effort to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
We have developed a suite of integrated technologies that include thermal imaging, digital imaging, radiation detection, and laser scanning systems. Our technologies, our expertise and our cultivated partnerships with proven technology providers enable us to create the most advanced safety and security enforcement systems available in the marketplace today. Our core markets are transportation safety and security, law enforcement and public security.
Our small and quickly expanding company is seeking candidates for a Reporting Analyst, to begin immediately.
We are looking for a talented reporting analyst to join our team.
The reporting analyst will be responsible for strategically design and implement reporting software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out reporting solutions to end-users. You will also be responsible for ensuring high levels of information availability through support functions and in-depth testing.
The following are essential requirements:
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end reporting applications according to specifications.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- At least five years experience of hands-on reports design and implementation.
- Expertise in Cognos and skills to write highly efficient reports.
- Commitment to personal growth and continuous learning.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Business Analytics or Cognos certification is an asset.
Occasional travel is a component of this position. Security clearances must be obtainable for travel purposes.
Intelligent Imaging Systems’ head office is in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with sales offices located in Edmonton, Alberta; Vancouver, British Columbia; Ottawa, Ontario; and Winchester, Kentucky. This position will be based out of Edmonton.
This busy, challenging position offers a competitive salary, flex time and medical and dental benefits.
Please submit resume and include salary expectations and availability.