About Drivewyze and Intelligent Imaging Systems:
Drivewyze Inc. is an innovative mobile technology service provider to the transportation industry. Partnering with industry and government stakeholders, Drivewyze delivers time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers, providing unsurpassed business value to the trucking industry.
Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc., is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced imaging systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools in an effort to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Edmonton AB, Canada
We are looking for an energetic, creative, highly motivated mobile marketing specialist to join our marketing team in Edmonton. The mobile app ecosystem is constantly evolving, and with it, so are techniques and best practices in mobile app marketing. Drivewyze needs someone who can initiate, manage and measure successful marketing programs to help promote our iOS and Android-based mobile transportation services app, Drivewyze PreClear.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Mobile Marketing Specialist will spend a majority of the time developing and executing digital marketing programs for the Drivewyze PreClear app. The Mobile Marketing Specialist will primarily focus on optimizing app store search and ranking results, increasing downloads; and optimizing customer subscriber acquisition, through a mix of marketing activities -- including paid search, in-app advertising, app affiliate relationships, direct email, social media, gamification and more. Surprise us!
The Mobile Marketing Specialist will work closely with a mix of internal and external stakeholders:
- Internal stakeholders – Marketing, Inside Sales, Customer Experience team, Product Management, Operations
- External stakeholders – mobile advertising vendors, graphic and video design vendors, mobile app partners
- Develop and execute programs that support the marketing organization’s strategic objectives
- Plan and implement mobile marketing, email marketing, and other digital marketing programs
- Create and execute comprehensive test plans for media, creative, offers and other potential variables
- Research, write and edit copy and creative for email, app store pages, online and print messaging, presentations and video
- Initiate and foster relationships with mobile app partners and affiliates
- Manage and contribute content to corporate social media accounts, as well as the Drivewyze blog and newspaper
- Report and analyze results and recommend next steps
- Be the mobile marketing expert in our company. Conduct ongoing research to identify app marketing best practices, and use this information to initiate new projects and campaign, continually adjusting and improving our approach through a build-measure-learn methodology
The ideal candidate has developed and demonstrated these skills:
- excellent communications and writing skills
- analytical bent
- creative and fearless—constantly coming up with new ways to accomplish results
- detail-oriented and organized
- strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- the ability to work as part of a high performing, fast-paced team, and individually
- a degree in marketing, communications, business or a similar bachelor’s degree or higher
- at least three years’ experience in a marketing role
- experience and a deep interest in mobile application development and digital marketing
Indeed - 11 months ago
Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced imaging systems today. We provide transportation...