Come Grow With Us!
IPC is an international premier applicator of protective coatings that enable metallic surfaces to withstand corrosive environments.
We are looking for the right candidate as a Material Handler in our Material Handling department. The successful candidate will be self directed, and have strong decision making and problem solving skills. This is a great opportunity for the right individual!
Dayshift - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Must be flexible to work overtime
- Operate forklift to transfer product internally among departments according to department requirements
- Respond to all department service requests in a timely manner
- Unload delivery trucks of customer product, as well as IPC supplies and equipment
- Load delivery trucks with completed customer product
- Store and organize pallets and crates
- Refill blasting sand, and remove spent sand as required
- Minimum 1-2 years operating a forklift
- Current and valid forklift certificate
- Good verbal communication skills
- Proven effective customer service
- Work well individually, as well as within a team environment
- Health, Dental, Vision, Group Insurance
- Two Weeks Vacation
- Six Personal Days
- Overtime paid after 8 hours/day and/or 40 hours per week
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Annual Staff Events
- Christmas Parties, Potlucks, Bake Sales, Bowling, Golf Tournament
- All Personal Protective Equipment is paid for, including a free pair of steel toed boots every year and more!
$16.00 to $19.00 per hour, depending on experience and proven ability
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
IPC is a company that applies a wide variety of high performance protective coatings for many industries. With over 30 years of experience...