The Eplan designer will be responsible for hands-on Autocad/Eplan design, design to modification and customization of existing baseline design.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to one or more of the following hardware platforms:
including a wide range of peripheral equipment to interface with.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS Electrical Engineering/Technologist
- 1-2 years of experience in designing control systems hardware
- Advanced knowledge of DeviceNet, ControlNet, Ethernet and other communication protocols
- Electrical - Wiring Schematics
- Knowledge of control system components
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in automotive and manufacturing environment
Strong Knowledge of :
- Robotics, control systems and machine operation with hands-on experience.
- Selection of electrical and controls Hardware components.
- Strong programming (VB NET or similar programming platforms), mechanical and electrical problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Canadian Electrical Code.
- Pre Health & Safety Reviews
- ISO-14001 Overview
Indeed - 2 years ago
INTEGRA is an Engineering and Service company specialized in providing system and control technology to a wide range of industries, based...