Human Resources Coordinator
ING Robotic Aviation delivers airborne sensing solutions and much more. We developed our skills through extensive operational surveillance work with the Canadian military. From these beginnings, we are now providing a range of commercial services. Our clients are getting the right information, in the right hands, in a timely manner. We are at the forefront of a disruptive technological and operational change, focused on reinventing aviation. ING Robotic Aviation is a small but growing high-tech company, which has an informal internal culture that places value on teamwork, collegiality, efficiency, innovation and a high level of IT skill.
We are currently recruiting one part-time or contract Human Resources Coordinator for our location in Ottawa, Ontario. This position will be responsible for reporting to the Director, Finance and Administration.
- Working to design and execute employee life cycle functions including recruiting, selection, training, development, total rewards, performance management, and payroll;
- Providing strategic human resources advice to the Executive Team and managers;
- Ensuring integrity of employee data on an ongoing basis through governance and standardization of processes;
- Reporting and analytics of running queries, manipulating data, and analyzing information in response to ad hoc requests with respect to workforce planning, talent management, and compensation analysis;
- Creation of presentations, supporting material, packages, and organizational charts, meeting summary notes, run live recruitment reports, booking meetings, drafting correspondence, responding to general inquiries, and other ad hoc project support as required;
- Designing, inputting, tracking and analysis of exit interviews for client groups;
- Answering employee questions relating to benefits and incentive plans; and
- Acting as interim Office Manager for the small corporate head office.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed post-secondary education in Human Resources or related field (diploma or degree is required);
- Two to four years human resources management experience an asset;
- Strong software skills are essential (Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint);
- Familiarity with an Apple iOS operating system is an asset;
- Familiarity with Netsuite or similar software is an asset;
- Familiarity with business use of social media is an asset;
- French and/or Spanish an asset;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment;
- Superior detail orientation, accuracy, and exemplary quality of work;
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism; and
- Process thinker, with high degree of initiative and ability to work independently.
Closing Date: November 1, 2013
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in joining our organization, please email your cover letter and resume to hrcoordinator(at)ingrobotic.com no later than November 1, 2013, with the words “HR Coordinator” in the email subject.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the recruitment and selection process.
ING Robotic Aviation is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 11 months ago