Doing Well by Doing Right. It’s how we do business, and how we treat our customers, stakeholders, and employees. It’s about integrity, ownership, and personal responsibility: making sure every decision we make is the right one.
Whoever said that you have to hide your personality to deliver results in business? We certainly don't, and that's what has made ING DIRECT a success.
Our organization is made up of people who are united in our unpretentious, can-do mentality and drive to deliver results for our customers. And whatever we do, we're always connected to the bigger picture. It's a feeling that's hard to describe, and impossible to ignore We call it Orange spirit.
At ING DIRECT, you'll enjoy an unbeatable combination of hands-on challenges and early responsibility. You'll be fairly recognized and rewarded for your efforts. You’ll also have access to training, development, and great career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Below is some recognition we've received:
- One of Canada’s 50 Best Employers for 2 consecutive years
- One of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Gold Medal at Contact Center World North American Awards
- Ipsos, Best Banking 2012,Telephone Banking Excellence
Orange: it's your colour.
About our Moncton Contact Centre:
Recipient of the ContactNB Award of Excellence 2013 for Community Involvement, we encourage our employees to be involved in the community and place it as a high priority.
Do you strive toward creating stronger customer relationships, enhancing the customer experience, building Customer loyalty, or converting prospects to customers? Then our state-of-the-art Moncton Contact Centre is for you!
As we continue to grow our Moncton Contact Centre, new Bilingual Customer Service Representative opportunities are continually becoming available. We want to have the best talent around to fill these positions. To be considered for current and future Bilingual Customer Service opportunities in our Moncton Contact Centre, please submit your resumé. We will contact those who are selected for an interview.
The Service and Sales Department is responsible for continuously enhancing the client experience and building customer loyalty through the delivery of best in class customer service and sales. The Department is responsible for driving the business forward in creating stronger relationships, converting prospects to clients, improving operational effectiveness, increasing sales and while adhering to all legislative requirements and internal policy and procedures.
The Customer Service Representative - Bilingual is responsible for promoting ING DIRECT’s banking products to prospective and existing clients. Through our state of the art inbound and outbound service center, Savings Associate is responsible for selling value-added banking services while providing top-notch customer service.
- Add value to the customer experience by promoting and selling deposits products offered by ING DIRECT
- Ability to have financial conversations with clients
- Provide “one and done” servicing to existing clients and raise client concerns forward to management
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales objectives that support the Service & Sales team
- Deliver friendly and professional service to new and existing clients in an open concept service center environment
- Conveys an Inspirational ING Vision & Strategy
- Builds High Performing ING Teams
- Acts as a Team Player
- Results Oriented
- Focuses on the Customer
- Committed to Self Development
- Bilingualism in English and French is a requirement
- Proficient sales and customer service skills is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (including but not limited to days, evenings, weekends) to meet our customer demands
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 2-3 years work experience preferably in retail/sales or customer service
ING DIRECT will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to ING DIRECT would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the ING DIRECT Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with ING DIRECT policies, guidelines and directions.
- Shift work required in 24/7 hours of operation