The Service and Sales Department is responsible for continuously enhancing the client experience and building customer loyalty through the delivery of best in class customer service and sales. The Department is responsible for driving the business forward in creating stronger relationships, converting prospects to clients, improving operational effectiveness, increasing sales and while adhering to all legislative requirements and internal policy and procedures.
The Service & Sales Savings Associate is responsible for promoting ING DIRECT's banking products to prospective and existing clients. Through our state of the art inbound and outbound service center, Savings Associate is responsible for selling value-added banking services while providing top-notch customer service.
- Add value to the customer experience by promoting and selling deposits products offered by ING DIRECT
- Ability to have financial conversations with clients
- Provide "one and done" servicing to existing clients and raise client concerns forward to management
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales objectives that support the Service & Sales team
- Deliver friendly and professional service to new and existing clients in an open concept service center environment
- Conveys an Inspirational ING Vision & Strategy
- Builds High Performing ING Teams
- Acts as a Team Player
- Results Oriented
- Focuses on the Customer
- Committed to Self Development
- Proficient sales and customer service skills
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Basic organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- A minimum of 18 hours per week is required to maintain employment
- Must be available to work shifts ranging between 7 am and midnight, 7 days a week
- Training requires you to be available Full-Time for 8-10 week period from the start date
- MinimumHigh School Diploma
- 2-3 years work experience preferably in a retail/sales or customer service
ING DIRECT will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to ING DIRECT would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.
All members of the ING DIRECT Team are responsible for managing risk and compliance within their departments. As such, employees should maintain and demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct in accordance with ING DIRECT policies, guidelines and directions.
ING DIRECT is an equal opportunity employer.