SharePoint Developer – Toronto OR NYC
Infusion offers incredible career experiences from your first day on the job. Our project teams build software from the ground up, and you will get the opportunity to work with emerging technologies, use innovative techniques, and learn industry-leading best practices. Our strong culture is only enhanced by our friendly and enthusiastic team members that are passionate about what they do. Perhaps one of our greatest strengths is our presence in so many different areas, from financial services to hospitality and tourism. Infusion is looking for motivated professionals, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Infusion is a Microsoft Partner that applies emerging technologies to solve complex software problems. Our international offices offer a full suite of information technology services with a focus on talent, technology, and design-driven methodologies, placing Infusion at the forefront of interface exploration. Infusion has presented Surface solutions for many of the world's largest organizations in the retail, financial services, hospitality and tourism, and government sectors.
As emerging technology specialists, we have several very exciting projects set to launch using cutting edge technologies like .NET 3.5, WPF and Silverlight. We are looking for developers who have either worked with these technologies or can pick them up quickly.
- Have a demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology discussions related to agility and business value as a decision maker.
- Work with a team in all phases of the life cycle to see a project from inception to its conclusion.
- Lead the architecture, design, and implementation of SharePoint solutions, integrating standard solutions and custom hardware and software components.Requirements
- Proficiency with ASP.NET and C# development in a commercial environment with a high degree of expertise on the SharePoint platform.
- Previous experience planning the deployment and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Understand what the 'out-of-the-box' and SharePoint Designer 2010 configuration possibilities are for delivering as much of "no code" solution as possible before turning to custom development with Visual Studion 2010
- Thorough understanding of Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint tolls and project items such as schema (site columns and content types), lists and libraries, event receivers, web parts etc.
- General client-side web development is highly desirable such as skills with HTML, CSS, jQuery, RESTful services, and the SharePoint Client Object Model.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, software design patterns, and unit testing.
- Certifications in SharePoint are preferred and include Microsoft Certified Masters, MCPD's, MCITP's, and MVPS.
If this sounds like something you could do, please apply to join the Infusion team!
Indeed - 2 years ago
Infusion is a global innovation firm and long time Microsoft partner. We are a combination of expert software development combined with...