The System Integrator would be involved in the integration of software components and 3rd party software, defining product and equipment configurations, defining, automating and testing upgrades procedures, testing automation, testing of product features, lab Installations, automating and documenting installation procedures.
The technologies relevant to the Integrator position are as follows:
- Linux/Unix Administration (multi years experience; SUSE preferable)
- Virtualization (XEN preferable)
- Unix Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting
- IP Networking; Configuration of Network equipment (such as F5 Load Balancers, Extreme Switches, HP, etc.).
- NAS + EMC Storage configuration experience
- IT Security (an asset)
- HP Blade Systems, or Oracle/SUN Blade Systems configurations
- Test Automation experience
Indeed - 18 months ago
Info-Electronics Systems Inc. (IES) is an engineering, integration and project management services company based in Montreal, Canada. IES...