INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, speciality chemicals and oil products. It comprises 12 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 51 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries throughout the world.
INEOS is characterised by the following strengths:
- High-quality and low-cost production facilities
- Well-invested plants
- Large plants that benefit from economies of scale
- Favourable locations
- Experienced management
- Leading market positions
- Operating diversity - products, customers, geographic regions, applications and end-use markets
Leading market positions allow INEOS to be the supplier of choice for many of the largest customers in our markets. This has translated into strong and long-term relationships with these customers.
The company continues to grow its profitability and cash flows through:
- Leveraging existing resources to expand sales
- Achievement of cost savings
- Extracting the full benefits of a vertically integrated business
- The management philosophy at INEOS is to operate a simple and decentralised organisational structure, coupled with programmes intended to incentivise our employees.
We currently have the following opportunity:
Petrochemical Process Engineer
- The key responsibility is to ensure Capital projects within the facility are developed and implemented safely; meeting key project and site performance measures and following the Capital Value Process (CVP) and meeting the requirements of Management of Change (MOC) process, as well as all government and engineering standards, codes and best
- Develop and execute Capital projects in the Joffre LAO facility
- Provide engineering discipline (mechanical, civil, instrumentation and electrical) support to the
- Ensuring that all aspects of the MOC system are met
- Ensure that Process Safety and Integrity Management requirements are met
- Ensure that capital and maintenance projects meet CVP and MOC requirements
- Lead the development, approval and implementation of projects, meeting the safety, schedule, cost and quality goals identified for each project
Required Skills, Certification and Key Competencies of Candidates:
- 3+ years of engineering and/or project management experience
- Professional Engineer, with a degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Registered with APEGGA is preferred
- Working knowledge of government regulations and codes and engineering specifications, codes and standards
- Working knowledge of plant operations
- Project management skills
- Understanding of CVP and MOC processes and requirements
- Ability to work directly with all (internal and external) stakeholders
- Self motivated, well organized, able to work independently, and ability to drive projects to completion on a timely basis and manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills that leads to effective teamwork and engagement of other teams and contractors This position is eligible for a highly competitive 4+year retention program.
Our competitive benefit program includes:
- Company paid pension plan
- Company matched savings plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD insurance
- Company paid AD&D insurance
- Physical fitness subsidy
Must be able to work in Canada on an indefinite basis. Thank you for your interest in our organization. We will only be contacting candidates selected for interviews.