IMW Industries is currently looking for an Electrical Assembler who can work as part of the Electrical team. This position is responsible for quality workmanship as assigned for sub-assemblies and main assemblies in accordance with IMW documented procedures and instructions. This fulltime, permanent position will be best suited for someone with knowledge of gaseous fuelling equipment and their operations, preferably in a mid-sized manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will be a person with manufacturing experience within a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for quality of workmanship in assigned area, having an eye for detail.
- Responsible for building of electrical components.
- Responsible for wiring and connecting all electrical components related to compressors.
- Responsible for all electrical maintenance and repair around the shop.
- Ensure that time is properly tracked and allocated to each job.
- Maintain a safe work environment within that department and on each job.
- Responsible to identify areas for improvement, ways to better expedite and gain production efficiencies, and cost reductions.
- Perform work in accordance to IMW documented policies and procedures.
- Complete all applicable quality records.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Electrical training an asset.
- 1+ years of electrical work experience required.
- Familiar with industrial electrical equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Required to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to do layouts.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
In addition to your salary, IMW provides their employees with a generous benefits package:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan.
- Company matching RRSP contribution.
- Standard vacation.
- Steel toe boot allowance.
- Coveralls provided.
Indeed - 23 months ago