The client is a busy and growing food manufacturing company seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Technician to provide support to the Quality Assurance Team.
***FOOD MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY****
***Legal eligibility to work in Canda is mandatory*******************
The responsibilities include:
-Maintaining and improving the HACCP system and Quality systems including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
-Evaluating production samples in a QA laboratory for conformance to specifications.
-Investigating non conformances in the food safety and quality programs and performing a root cause analysis
- Investigating customer complaints
- Maintaining the supplier approval process, the allergen program,labels and specifications
- Providing information on government regulations to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Identifying training needs in the plant and quality assurance department and aid in performing the annual training requirements of the HACCP system.
- degree in Food Science or related degree.
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMPs and SOPs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
Preferably 2+ years industry experience in FOOD manufacturing
Indeed - 13 months ago
Founded in 1987, I. M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG) is a rapidly expanding company serving Federal Government, Department of Defense, and...