The client is a busy and well established food manufacturer seeking a PLANT MANAGER.
The location is suitable for those living in Burlington,Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Grimsby
- ensuring the manufacturing performance of a plant facility
- leading a team of supervisors/managers responsible for production supervision, shipping, maintenance and sanitation.
- interfaceds with Quality Assurance, Human Resources, Demand Planning and Cost Accounting to
- contributes to the Manufacturing Operational team in the strategy and deployment of resources, people and plans to continuously build, improve and deliver operational excellence to the organization.
-responsible for site safety and operating performance.
- Degree (science, engineering, food related)
- 5 years Plant Management expeirence; 10 years Manufacturing experience
- Continuous Improvement initiatives (Change agent)
- Demonstrated career progression and development
- Preferece given to candidates who have food/beverage manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience with creative/innovative/strategic thinking
- Candidate must have strong leadership/interpersonal abilities
Indeed - 16 months ago
Founded in 1987, I. M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG) is a rapidly expanding company serving Federal Government, Department of Defense, and...