The client is a FOOD manufacturing company located in the West GTA. They are seeking an experienced Supply Chain professional who has extensive and demonstrated hands on experience with Inventory/Materials Management/Procurement in the FOOD MANUFACTURING industry. Only those qualified candidates with relevant FOOD manufacturing experience will be considered.
- Procurement and inventory/Materials management
- Develop processes and procedures to improve inventory
- Provide reports, variance analysis and recommend corrective actions
- Manage MRP system to maintain adequate inventory levels and forecast data
- Strategically develop and implement supply chain strategies covering
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Operations
- Engage in purchasing activities to mitigate cost
– Monitor data to keep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information
- Ensure that the supply chain process is lean, cost effective
- Experience in food manufacturing/processing industry
- Well versed with some kind of MRP system, Excel
- Understand all aspects of inventory control and management from start to finish
- Experience dealing with all kinds of materials – raw, finished goods, packaging, etc.
- Ability and desire to be very hands on
- Confident, assertive self-starter but be willing to learn and take direction
- MUST be eligible to work in Canada (citizenship, permanent residency, etc)
IMS are a trusted supplier to a number of UK and EU clients. Our dedicated account handlers and Procurement team are able to simplify the...