Shop Hand, Labourer – Sherwood Park, AB
Impact Industrial is a CWB/ABSA certified manufacturing facility that specializes in structural steel fabrication, custom metal fabrication, and pressure vessel fabrication. Impact Industrial provides complete metal fabrication services, from design to finished product.
As a result of our recent expansion, IMPACT is currently looking for a driven, career oriented individual to enhance our team with the following position in Sherwood Park, AB:
Full time Shop Hand / Labourer
- 2 years of related experience is an asset
- Fork lift certification is and asset
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License (not public transit to site)
- Assist Welders with daily tasks
- Cleaning and organizing the shop and yard
- Painting, packaging and loading of customer orders
- Organize tool boxes and work areas
- Assist burn table operator
- Yard maintenance and organization
Impact will train qualified candidates. Apprenticeship opportunities may be available to quality personnel.
If you are interested in applying for these challenging opportunities, please forward your resume, in confidence to Brenden Meston (Fax: 780-467-8874).
IMPACT offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience.
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
All applicants are thanked in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.