We are looking to hire an individual for a Full-time Customer Relations Associate position. The candidate must be articulate, detail oriented and experienced individual to assist us with answering customer calls, general office work and scheduling functions. Candidates for this position will need to have a warm, friendly and welcoming voice to assist new and existing customers.
Some duties will include
- Answering calls & assisting customers
- Following up with customers
- Coordinating with service partners to book appointments
- Recording activities and follow-up actions in our CRM database - InfusionSoft
- Reading and responding to emails and voicemails
- Working on special projects between calls as assigned
- Monitoring social media and ads
- Responding to social media posts and customer complaints
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Fast learner
- Outgoing personality
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Able to multi-task
- Strong time management skills
- Previous call centre experience preferred
- Microsoft Office/ Window 7 experience
$14.00 to $15.00 hourly, 37.50 hours per week.
About IMP Canada
We specialize in creating an exceptional online presence for our clients and their businesses. Our services include website design, social media and content management, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising and more. For more information about us please visit www.impcanada.com
We will be accepting resumes for this role until October 2, 2013. Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.