Do you have a passion for delivering great customer service? Do you enjoy giving an entertaining and exciting experience to guests? Then the IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls is your right choice for employment!
The IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls is currently seeking a Part-Time Retail Cashier for our National Geographic Store. The primary responsibility of the Retail Cashier is to provide all of our guests with a welcoming smile and individualized customer service. You will work closely with the Retail Supervisor to help deliver the one-of-a-kind shopping experience we expect all of customers to receive. This position reports to the Retail Supervisor and the Operations Manager and follows policies and procedures put in place by Destination Cinema Inc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet customers and assist with their needs.
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and/or holidays when needed.
- Understand and input coupons correctly.
- Use of Retail Pro point of sale system.
- Assist customers with questions about our theatre and local area.
- Stock and keep merchandise tidy and in order.
- Responsibility for cleaning and dusting within the store.
- Communicate with guest services staff and management.
- Maintain a clean and organized cash area and store environment.
- Ensure your float and deposits are balanced at the end of your shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Friendly, courteous and customer service oriented.
- Previous retail and/or tourism industry experience an asset.
- Capability of communicating positively with guests to establish their needs efficiently and courteously.
- Skill to handle cash responsibly and accurately.
- Proven experience in working with team members to achieve organizational goals.
- Computer proficient.
- Cash management/POS experience required.
- Experience with creating floats and deposits.
- Proven time management skills.
- Must be reliable with good attendance record.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team setting.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
How to apply
Please send cover letters and resumes to Clayton Doner, Operations Manager, via e-mail to the address listed on indeed.ca. Cover letters and resumes can also be faxed to 905-358-3613, directed to Clayton Doner, Operations Manager. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until April 7th, 2013. We thank everyone for their applications however, only the successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*Based on applicants who are 18 or older.