A leading manufacturer in the power industry is currently seeking a Production Planner to join their dynamic organization which is located in Mississauga.
- Post-Secondary Education in a Business Admin or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in Production Planning, Production Scheduling or Master Scheduling within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work under minimum supervision in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word and Excel
Compensation: $45,000- $47,000 per year
Indeed - 22 months ago