IGG Canada is hiring talent here in Vancouver!! IGG has been pushing the limits, delivering massively multiplayer in the global online interactive entertainment industry. We have successfully developed and published 12 mobile, 7 PC & 11 browser-based gaming titles that have received critical acclaim. Come work with the makers of IGG's Castle Clash, a worldwide TOP 10, Top Grossing Android App on Google Play, Slot Machines, the fastest growing Slots App on Android and Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe, the fastest growing Poker App on Android!
Be a part of a driven, passionate team with the opportunity to reach millions of players each and every day!
IGG rapidly expanded our reach on a global scale, through partnerships with popular gaming platforms such as Facebook, iOS, Amazon, Google Play, Google+, Kongregate, and many others. With operations in the USA, China, Singapore, and the Philippines, IGG.com Canada is uniquely equipped and supported by nearly a decade of experience in the space.
Here in Vancouver, we're just getting started. We welcome creative contributors who want to see their dynamite ideas become a reality, developing far-reaching, massively addictive, quality games. Be an integral part of a team of superheroes, fueled by a work environment that fosters creativity and play, which not only decide what we make but how we make it. Where else can you reach millions of gaming fans each and every day, in over a dozen countries? Our new studio is conveniently situated close to downtown, just a few blocks from the Canada Line, Millennium Line and the Expo Line. Come join us!
- Responsible for content for a new game as part of a small team of game designers.
- Maintain and balance the core game while creating, prototyping and implementing innovative mechanics and features.
- Iterate designs based on internal/external play tests, game metrics, team input, and community feedback.
- Coordinate with Product Manager to balance game resources and economy.
- Manage and maintain all design aspects of a game-as-service through entire project life cycle.
- Defining product vision and direction
- Defining product MVP, road map and multi-platform release plans
- High level and detailed design documentation
- Scrum milestone planning and risk mitigation
- Technology and tools selection and planning
- Leading design team and establishing studio wide design methodologies
- Being areas of expertise include gameplay, system, mission, progression, narrative and level design.
- Have tots of digital and analogue prototyping experience, use of rapid iteration, tuning & balancing as well as interface and user experience design.
- Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout project life cycle.
- Gained game design credits on at least two published mobile brands or titles.
- Thoroughly understand free to play business models for mobile games.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to hr.ca[at]igg.com.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
IGG Inc. is an online games developer and operator. The Company offers multi-language browser games, client-based games and mobile games to...