IGB Inc. is looking for a talented graphic designer to create front end designs, marketable assets, branding, and creative advertising. The graphic designer should have demonstrated ability to use art and visual images to communicate desired messaging to defined target audiences.
- Create concept materials by considering the target audience, the message being conveyed, and the specific medium (e.g., static images; concept art; Flash)
- Deliver final assets in predefined formats to support the publication of those assets
- Ensure brand and design consistency across related online properties and initiatives.
- Identify new creative options by researching competition
- MUST have good knowledge of Adobe CS5: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and Image Ready abilities
- Knowledge of After Effects, Dreamweaver, Premiere, HTML and PHP necessary.
- Experience with key art development, packaging, logos and icons, composite layouts, web and banner graphics
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging position.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects is essential.
- "Can Do" attitude
- Should be able to work virtually through means of technology.
- Completion of at least one or two years related College courses
- A passion for online games and an understanding of online games and the market a plus