We are an automated manufacturer of state of the art ISO Insulation Board.
If you are a safety oriented individual with high energy and self-motivation looking to join a winning team committed to "Setting the Standard", we have the career opportunity for you.
- Full benefits
- Company matching RRSP program
- Monday to Thursday work week with every Friday off
The preferred candidates will have several years of experience working within the manufacturing industry.
- quality control
- following safe work practices as outlined on SOP's
- operate a forklift in a safe and orderly manner
- mechanical aptitude
- computer knowledge
- leadership skills/lead hand experience
- lifting requirements up to 50 lbs
- maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled
Please email your resume immediately as we only have 1 position available.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. IG Machine & Fibers respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.