Promotions Manager, International Fitness Holdings
The International Fitness Holdings Inc (IFH) Promotions Assistant is a great role for students, stay at home parents, or the keener looking for additional employment income. In this part-time/full-time (30-40 hours per week is preferred) role, the ideal candidate has a reliable source of transportation, a passion for fitness and healthy living, and genuinely enjoys meeting new people. You will work with the IFH Promotions Manager to maintain and increase community engagement associated with the Spa Lady contest box program. The Promotions Assistant is detail oriented, has exemplary customer service talent and is proficient in English and multi-tasking.
- Travel to city-wide partner retail establishments bi-monthly to maintain, pick-up contest box program ballot slips and set up new boxes where required
- Report hours spent, mileage and expenses bi-monthly
- In this regional role, event set up, take down and presence is required in collaboration with the IFH Promotions Manager for Spa Lady Edmonton events
- Minimum one year customer service or events experience, preferably in a fitness related sales environment
- Self-motivated, responsible and outgoing
- Reliable with a strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – mainly Excel
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal driven and understand working deadlines
- Professionally conduct yourself as an IFH representative with honesty and respect
- Complimentary fitness membership at Spa Lady
- Flexible hours, 30-40 hours per week
- $12 per hour plus $0.25 per lead commission (additional four leads per hour = $1 extra per hour)
- $0.50 per kilometer reimbursement
- Excellent industry experience with an opportunity to network and meet new contacts
- Growth opportunities for the right individual
About International Fitness Holdings Inc.
International Fitness Holdings Inc. is the parent company of World Health, Spa Lady and Bankers Hall Club. With 14 locations in Calgary and Edmonton, we have been inspiring Albertans to live a healthy and active lifestyle for the last 30 years.
We are passionate professionals leading the health and fitness industry with excellence, who value professionalism, fulfillment and service excellence.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.