IEI Industrial Electric & Instrumentation Ltd. was founded in 1975 and is now supplying the services of over 50 Electricians, Instrument Technologists and Mechanics. Together with our alliance to COMTECH (Communication Technologies) Ltd., we supply electrical, instrumentation, automation and communication goods and services to several major oilfield and commercial companies.
With an increasingly busy sector in and around the cities of Weyburn and Estevan, Saskatchewan, IEI Industrial Electric & Instrumentation Ltd. is now accepting applications for Lead Journeyperson Electricians.
The responsibilities of a Lead Journeyperson Electrician include:
1. Directly lead, mentor and supervises apprentices.
2. Communicate directly with IEI senior supervisors/managers and client representatives for electrical construction and maintenance work.
3. Integrate directly with Instrumentation and Communication techs without the need for additional management or direction.
4. Must be fluent with the current Canadian Electrical Code and Saskatchewan CEC Interpretations.
5. Provide leadership in IEI QA/QC and Safety programs.
IEI Industrial Electric & Instrumentation Ltd. is a family oriented company who holds annual company barbeques and Christmas parties, and is involved in multiple recreation sports leagues. Our broad range of business enables us to maintain year-round employment opportunities which are not always associated with the construction industry. This position allows for the opportunity for full time and overtime hours with the flexibility to be home nightly.
Industrial Electric & Instrumentation Ltd. has Journeyperson Electrician positions in both Estevan and Weyburn, Saskatchewan. A generous relocation reimbursement can be negotiated.