IDS Management Inc, www.idsmanagement.com, is a global provider of transaction processing, foreign exchange and risk management services available in 34 countries. The company has been in existence for over 8 years and has processed several billion dollars of transactions on behalf of its merchants. We is seeking an Intermediate QA Analyst with knowledge and/or experience in Operations Support to enhance their current team. IDS is a privately held, entrepreneurial company based in Toronto with a small but highly skilled team of professionals focused on delivering quality web-based payment solutions.
Our team is growing and is seeking an Intermediate QA Analyst to lead the Quality Assurance initiatives that drive the company’s mission critical payment processing services. This role will have the opportunity to create the internal QA infrastructure and promote best practices around the processes and tools that govern QA within the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design test cases, plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Use our bug tracking system to document software defects and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Approximately 30% of the time is spent managing operational tasks including creating and running scripts to automate tasks over time
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related disciplines.
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant QA experience
- Curiosity to find out how things work in order to discover how to break processes
- Strong QA skills in test planning, including designing and executing test cases, bug isolation, bug report writing and troubleshooting
- Able to develop use cases based on documented/undocumented functional specifications and convert into test strategies and test plans.
- Ability to incorporate a customer focussed perspective when designing test cases
- Experience working in an Agile development.
- Ability to create and amend detailed documentation and technical specifications.
Interested candidates should submit their resume today. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard