For the Cold Lake Expansion Nabiye Project
IDL Projects Inc. is a dynamic, rapidly growing, progressive construction company that has established itself as a go-to solutions provider for civil and commercial construction work in Western and Northern Canada and the Caribbean.
As a project based position, the Project Administrator's primary responsibility, with due regard for confidentiality, is to support and assist the Project Management staff with daily duties such as scheduling, timekeeping, clerical, reports, travel booking and job filing. The Project Administrator will handle client inquiries and provide information and assistance to staff and clients as required according to established procedures. The Administrator will have experience in a construction site office environment and possess excellent computer skills.
- Prepare periodic client project reporting as may be required.
- Prepare and maintain the project files
- Assist Project Management Staff with managing, and compiling necessary documents i.e. bills of lading, vendor invoices, time sheets, etc.
- Assist in coordinating project personnel travel requirements
- Interaction with head office Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments
- Assisting Project Management Staff with purchasing
- Interact with Owners, Engineers, and others who are involved in the project
- Design and maintain documentation for project tracking, personnel scheduling, etc.
- Become cross-trained on other administrative duties
- Perform clerical duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years progressive experience in a construction project based administrative role.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, (written and verbal) and organizational abilities.
- Self-motivated requiring minimal supervision. Ability to motivate and supervise more junior administrators and support roles.
- Superior time-management skills to meet deadlines handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
It's a core belief of IDL Projects that our people are our family. We believe in promoting from within, providing jobs with fair pay and benefits and allowing for flexibility to achieve an optimum work-life balance.