Would you like the opportunity to be a part of one of the world's fastest growing industries?
Mobile phones are changing the lives of people all around the world with over 50 million new mobile phone connections every month. This is your opportunity to be on the leading-edge of mobile communications and join a team that works with industry-leading companies such as Apple, RIM, Samsung, Motorola and more.
IDC Communications has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive at our Head Office location. Reporting to the Corporate Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for developing new business within the SMB and Enterprise space.
- Position IDC Communications as the premier communications solutions provider in the Winnipeg marketplace
- Develop and manage strong client relationships with new customers
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales objectives
- Act as a single point of contact for IDC’s full suite of communication products and services.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business-to-business major account sales in the area of Telecommunications
- Exceptional track record as an account executive
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
IDC Communications is a family owned business with over 100 employees across Manitoba and offers a great team environment, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
IDC Wholesale Inc., which operates as IDC Communications Group, was incorporated in 1991. The name IDC originated from the location of the...